Lia Sophia sold products with lifetime guarantee and won't honor it.

2 of 10 Lia Sophia reviews

I purchased a cute ring from Lia Sophia with a lifetime guarantee on it.

I've worn it approximately 5 times total and one of the crystals has fallen out and another looks like it's about to. That means I can no longer wear this ring that was really overpriced to begin with. Lia Sophia refuses to honor the guarantee, which is one of the reasons I felt comfortable purchasing this ring in the first place. Unethical business practice.

Their new online "outlet" store does not offer the same guarantee and when I reached out to the company, I received the following email:

___________________

Thanks for reaching out to us earlier.

lia sophia closed their direct selling business as of December 28, 2014.

We no longer accept returns or exchanges for purchases through the direct sales network, as the lifetime replacement guarantee that was offered with purchases prior to this date is no longer valid.

We currently offer an Outlet site at www.shopliasophia.com, where you can find the great styles you love at incredible prices. Many of the same products are still available at a significant discount.

All sales at the Outlet are final and do not come with a lifetime replacement guarantee.

We apologize for the inconvenience. Please feel free to reach out with any further questions, and we look forward to hearing from you again soon.

__________________

In other words, I'm free to purchase the defective ring again, at a more reasonable price. But other than that, too bad.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Liars

Reason of review:
Warranty issue
Preferred solution:
I want the ring replaced.
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Wild Rose Ring
Review category
Luxury / Jewelry
review #859387 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Lia Sophia? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
2 of 10 Lia Sophia reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.