100% full Not resolved
1.6
Style and Design

I purchased a cute ring from Lia Sophia with a lifetime guarantee on it.

I've worn it approximately 5 times total and one of the crystals has fallen out and another looks like it's about to. That means I can no longer wear this ring that was really overpriced to begin with. Lia Sophia refuses to honor the guarantee, which is one of the reasons I felt comfortable purchasing this ring in the first place. Unethical business practice.

Their new online "outlet" store does not offer the same guarantee and when I reached out to the company, I received the following email:

___________________

Thanks for reaching out to us earlier.

lia sophia closed their direct selling business as of December 28, 2014.

We no longer accept returns or exchanges for purchases through the direct sales network, as the lifetime replacement guarantee that was offered with purchases prior to this date is no longer valid.

We currently offer an Outlet site at www.shopliasophia.com, where you can find the great styles you love at incredible prices. Many of the same products are still available at a significant discount.

All sales at the Outlet are final and do not come with a lifetime replacement guarantee.

We apologize for the inconvenience. Please feel free to reach out with any further questions, and we look forward to hearing from you again soon.

__________________

In other words, I'm free to purchase the defective ring again, at a more reasonable price. But other than that, too bad.

This person wrote the review because of warranty issue of ring from Lia Sophia and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $50 and wants Lia Sophia to "i want the ring replaced".

The most disappointing in user's experience was fake lifetime warranty and overpriced jewelry. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lia Sophia for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Lia Sophia?

Comments